1.12.2010

Adventures in Clothing

Gah! It's been 12 days since I blogged!

I made some skirts for my 8-year-old, twig-like niece. It is difficult to fit them correctly, as my sister's measurements are somewhat haphazard and they live in Missouri. I hope they fit. the top (and underskirt base) is a fat quarter and the blue fabric is Debbie Mumm, who I don't normally like, but I love the pigs. =)This skirt is reversible, the fabric above was a remnant at a Hancock's closing and the fabric below is an old sheet, possibly?
Stupid blogger won't let me upload the full picture of this one, but it has a full skirt with a 2" satin ribbon as the trim at the bottom.
I also spent an entire day making hairbows for my 4-year-old uber-girly niece (it's what she wanted!)
Hope your week is going fantastically!!

1 comment:

Just say Julie said...

Looks good. I'm pretty sure my sewing hates me, but as soon as I locate all the pieces for it, I'll give some summer clothes a whirl :)