10.31.2009

Buns in Ovens

I am planning on "celebrating" Halloween by cleaning my house and hopefully sewing, but my friend Jessica had a CRAFTING EMERGENCY, so I went over to her house this morning to help her make her costume. Jessica is 4 months pregnant, and wanted to go as an oven with a bun in it. So.....
The oven is a box that we spraypainted white and cut out a door. We then cut out a window and put a piece of plastic wrap behind it. We drew knobs on the top of the box and put black bias tape "suspenders" on with hot glue. She found a picture of bread and we ironed it on to a white t-shirt...and done!! I think it's totally cute!

4 comments:

carla said...

very cute!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

That is totally cute! I love it!

MaricrisG said...

Love it! Very creative. I hope your Halloween was great as well.

Just say Julie said...

super cute! Too bad it's like 7000 miles away for my craft emergencies!