11.30.2009

Blankets

I haven't made many tshirt blankets lately, but I recently got 4 orders (well, I'm still waiting on confirmation on number 4, but still) all in a row. I finished two of them over the weekend. I also now have a giant pile of tshirt pieces, which I need to find something to do with. I have some ideas, but am still waiting for inspiration to coalesce. I am also excited about Urban Craft Uprising this weekend....I haven't gone to a craft fair for a year, not since last year's UCU. I love these shows....and since I am short on time, maybe I will find some gifts for my family. Fingers crossed! If you are in the Seattle area, I highly recommend it -December 5 and 6 at the Seattle Center.

3 comments:

Antoinette said...

Two quilts finished! You're a machine. Can you cross your fingers on the injured side yet? If not, I'll cross mine for you. ;) How are you recovering???

julia said...

My daughter brought me a huge bag full of her tshirts to make into blankets, but I havent' done it yet.

Aunt Spicy said...

These look so good! So impressed!