6.30.2010

Short and Pink

I'm finally out of school and I've been cooking some more! Working on a (late) father's day present for my dad....tiny pies! They are made in muffin tins and since I only have one muffin tin, it is taking a while. That is actually ok with me, because it has also allowed me to sew in between sets. I'll post on that later.

Peach.......
Apple.....

And I'm working on strawberry and blueberry.

In addition, I threw this little pouch together for my niece. My mom is going back to my sister's for the month of July, and taking a bunch of stuff, including all the gifts I slacked off and didn't send on their birthdays. Bad Aunt!My niece LOVES pink and loves having her nails painted, while her older sister is the official nail painter of the family, so I sent these for her.
I've been working on some bracelets made from ties, I'll post about those soon!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Yum!!!! Great pouches!

Antoinette said...

Mini-pies! What a treat. And what a sweet idea for your niece -- everyone needs some pink nail polish.