I used this book, the ONLY purse book available at the library...grrrr....
The end of the purse. I had to handsew almost everything because of some odd angles. The only machine stitched stuff is the top-stitching.
Lined with black silk and I included magnetic closures, which were a bit tricky as I did not have a good plan on where to put them. The pattern called for velcro. (!!!)
The fabric is from my stash, bought over a year ago, and the only thing I would change is that I did not quite center the fabric. It's off by about an inch. OOPS. Next time. =)
ONE MORE DAY OF FREEDOM....then 2 weeks until Thanksgiving. Thank goodness for that!